Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hanging in there

I'm still waiting to hear from the place I interviewed at. Casey says to give it until Friday and then email them asking what's going on. With any luck I'll hear from them today!

And speaking of today... the landlord is coming around to "inspect" the flats for faults. We live in new builds so they're doing quality control, I guess. I don't like it when he comes around since I'm a fairly private person and displaying the flat isn't something I enjoy doing. Not to mention it means I'll have to talk...to him.

TA-wise I'm kind of neutral: Casey snores and when sie does so it drives me mad. Snoring is one of the worst sounds IMHO and a few days ago it was just too much and I started crying. Then I got up and went to sleep on the sofa.

I've been comfort eating a lot recently too so maybe I'm not so "neutral". Chocolate is a depressed woman's friend. I guess I'll pay for it later, whatever.

No comments: